- You are here:
We are proud to offer services to mothers who need someone loving and caring to watch their children while they are taking time to exercise. Our childcare staff has many years of experience working with children. We strive to provide a safe, clean and fun environment. We believe that happy kids make happy members.
Monday – Friday: 9am-11:30am
Monday & Wednesday 4:30pm-7:30pm; Tuesday & Thursday 4:30pm-7pm
Saturday & Sunday: 10am-1pm
Basic Childcare Rules
- All mothers must sign in their children when they come into the childcare room.
- No food or drink allowed of any kind in the room.
- No gum allowed in the room.
- It is the mother’s responsibility to change and dispose of any dirty diapers.
- No toys in ball pit or slide area.
- If your child appears to be sick or have a cold please do not bring them to the club.
- Members’ children only (no neighbors, cousins, etc).
- Children are allowed in slide area only if they can get up by themselves. No help allowed from mother, childcare attendant, siblings, etc.
- Let’s keep the club a safe, clean and fun place for the children!!
$10 a month for unlimited visits (each additional child $5) or $5 drop in per visit